Copycat Hash Brown Casserole Recipe (If Cracker Barrel Had a Gradual Cooker) | Gradual Cooker
Hash brown casseroles are a should at Thanksgiving. This hash brown casserole recipe is the best, cheesiest casserole ever. The copycat Cracker Barrel recipe is good as a brunch dish or a vacation aspect dish. Belief me once I say it’s a crowd pleaser. Everybody will adore it they usually’ll don’t know how straightforward it was so that you can make!
What makes this recipe really easy? It solely has 5 substances and prep time takes solely 5 minutes. Apart from including shredded cheese close to the top of the cooking time, it is a “set it and overlook it” recipe. You simply add all of the substances to your sluggish cooker and that’s it. Now that’s my sort of
To make this straightforward hash brown casserole recipe you will want a bag of frozen hash browns, a can of cream of hen soup, bitter cream, cheddar cheese and butter. Prepare for recipe requests!
Word: 30Seconds is a participant within the Amazon affiliate promoting program and this put up incorporates affiliate hyperlinks, which implies we could earn a fee or charges when you make a purchase order by way of these hyperlinks.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook dinner Time: 4 hours and 20 minutes
Complete Time: 4 hours and 25 minutes
- 1 bag (22 ounces) frozen hash browns
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of hen soup
- 1 cup (8 ounces) bitter cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- You need to use any cheese you want for this recipe. Gruyere, Monterey Jack, Mexican blends, fontina or white cheddar are scrumptious.
- Add some coloration and freshness by garnishing with chopped inexperienced onions.
Right here’s find out how to make it:
- Add all of the substances besides 1 cup of shredded cheddar to the sluggish cooker. Season with salt and pepper and blend effectively. Cook dinner on low for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, add the remaining shredded cheddar. Cowl and prepare dinner for an additional 20 minutes on low.
Vitamin Info Per Serving
Complete Fats: 24.9g
Saturated Fa: 14.2g
Ldl cholesterol: 57mg
Complete Carbohydrate: 11.5g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
Complete Sugars: 0.8g
Vitamin D: 6mcg
Recipe cooking instances, dietary data and servings are approximate and supplied on your comfort. Nevertheless, 30Seconds shouldn’t be answerable for the end result of any recipe, nor could you will have the identical outcomes due to variations in substances, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking talents. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. Nevertheless, any dietary data is supplied as a courtesy and it’s as much as the person to determine accuracy. To make sure picture high quality, we could sometimes use inventory images.
Must convert cooking and baking measurements? Listed below are some kitchen conversion charts. This is find out how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and be a part of the 30Seconds neighborhoodand observe us on Fb to get recipes in your newsfeed every day.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Could Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Providers LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.