Georgia Peach French Toast Casserole Recipe: A Breakfast Casserole to Savor This Summer season | Casseroles
We not too long ago had been so fortunate to spend a weekend in Georgia with family and friends. We had been all staying at a rental residence and one in all our associates actually wished to attempt Georgia peach french toast. Due to our bigger group, I tailored a french toast recipe to make this lovely brunch casserole to make the most of the attractive summer season peaches simply at their taste peak.
This recent peach
breakfast casserole doesn’t require loads of further sweetness moreover a little bit of sugar and the juicy, candy peaches. Right here is your purchasing record for this excellent breakfast or brunch recipe: bread, ripe peaches, pecans eggs, milk, granulated sugar, an orange (for zest), floor cinnamon and kosher salt. You’ll be able to high the completed casserole with powdered sugar, maple syrup or whipped cream – or nothing in any respect!
Serve this simple french toast casserole at your subsequent brunch gathering, for breakfast on the weekend and even for dessert with vanilla ice cream any evening of the week.
Observe: 30Seconds is a participant within the Amazon affiliate promoting program and this publish accommodates affiliate hyperlinks, which suggests we might earn a fee or charges in the event you make a purchase order by way of these hyperlinks.
Prep Time: quarter-hour
Cook dinner Time: 35 to 45 minutes
Complete Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 to eight
- 10 cups good-quality French bread, sourdough, ciabatta or challah, cubed
- 5 massive ripe peaches, peeled and reduce into slices
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (non-compulsory)
- 6 massive eggs
- 2 cups entire milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- zest of 1 medium orange, finely grated (non-compulsory)
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- non-compulsory toppings: powdered sugar, maple syrup, whipped cream
- We didn’t have a casserole dish so I simply used an oven-safe massive skillet to bake.
- Do that recipe with nectarines, recent cherries and even berries.
This is learn how to do it:
- Minimize or tear the bread into 1-inch cubes. Depart the crusts on or reduce them off. Frivolously grease a big oven-safe casserole dish with cooking spray or butter. Add half of the bread cubes to cowl the underside. Sprinkle half the pecans (if utilizing) and peaches. Proceed with one other layer of the bread chunks, peaches and pecans.
- In a small bowl, combine collectively the eggs, milk, sugar, orange zest, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour the egg and milk combination evenly over all of the bread chunks. Be certain the bread cubes on high get coated within the egg combination. You’ll be able to bake the casserole now or cowl it and refrigerated in a single day.
- Put the casserole within the oven and bake at 375 levels F, uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes. Take away and luxuriate in with maple syrup or any of the non-compulsory toppings.
Recipe cooking occasions and servings are approximate. To make sure picture high quality, we might often use inventory pictures. Have to convert cooking and baking measurements? Listed here are some kitchen conversion charts. This is learn how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and be part of the 30Seconds groupand observe us on Fb to get recipes in your newsfeed every day.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Might Like:
30Second Cellular, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.