Eating places open on Thanksgiving Day in Pensacola space for 2023
Thanksgiving is the time of yr when family and friends collect across the desk to replicate on all they’re grateful for. However nobody mentioned that desk needed to be yours. There are a handful of Pensacola eating places which are inviting the group into their “home” on Thanksgiving Day for a meal they’ll bear in mind.
If there’s a restaurant you wish to see included on the dine-in record, please ship an e mail with particulars to PNJ reporter Brittany Misencik at BMisencik@pnj.com. Additionally, if ordering meals to-go on Thanksgiving Day is extra your pace, try our record of eating places that will probably be providing carry-out Thanksgiving meals right here.
Atlas Oyster Home and The Fish Home
- When: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The place: 600 S. Barracks St.
Whereas each sister eating places will probably be open for full service, they are going to be serving a conventional turkey plate from 11 a.m. to five p.m. ready by chef Jason Hughes. This can embrace a brined turkey breast, Southern-style cornbread dressing, roasted candy potato casserole with Renfroe pecan streusel, garlic butter sautéed child inexperienced beans and whipped potatoes swerved with cranberry-apple relish and turkey gravy for $32.95 per individual.
Each the Fish Home and Atlas Oyster Home will supply walk-in service with no reservations.
Angelena’s Italian Restaurant
- When: 11 a.m. to six p.m.
- The place: 101 E. Intendencia St.
Angelena’s will probably be serving a Thanksgiving function ready by government chef James Briscione along with a full dinner menu. The Thanksgiving plate contains wood-fired turkey ‘saltimbocca’ parmesan-potato puree, cranberry chutney, focaccia stuffing with sage and fontina. Plates will probably be $40 per individual.
Reservations are at the moment being taken and might be made by calling 850-542-8398. For extra data, please go to www.angelenaspensacola.com
Seaside Home Social
- When: 2 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- The place: 8375 Gulf Boulevard, Navarre
The newly rebranded and glamorous oceanfront Seaside Home Social will supply three Thanksgiving companies that provide “sensational twists on Thanksgiving classics.” Tickets to the Thanksgiving feast are $65 per individual for adults and $25 for youngsters 10 and beneath.
Dishes embrace pumpkin soup with allspice crema and toasted pepitas, carved turkey breast with home made gravy, apple and sage stuffing with roasted Granny Smith apple and cornbread infused with sage and a white truffle and inexperienced bean casserole combining mushroom, white truffle and haricot vert, banana bread pudding and pumpkin pie.
- When: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The place: Cracker Barrel, 8050 Lavelle Manner Cracker Barrel is open common enterprise hours Thanksgiving Day and serving a conventional Thanksgiving meal starting at 11 am.
Flora-Bama Thanksgiving Potluck
- When: Midday
- The place: The Flora-Bama Lounge, 17401 Perdido Key Drive
The Flora-Bama invitations you to eat, drink and be grateful at its conventional Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner. Turkey and ham will probably be supplied by the Flora-Bama, and patrons are inspired to deliver a coated dish to share. Dishes ought to be introduced at midday; meals will probably be served at 1 p.m. The potluck is free, however you’ll have to pay for any alcoholic drinks.
5 Sisters Blues Café
- When: 5 seatings obtainable Thanksgiving Day, 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and seven p.m.
- The place: 421 W. Belmont St.
5 Sisters will probably be providing a fixed-price, two-course menu that includes a conventional Thanksgiving plate and selection of dessert. The Thanksgiving plate will embrace herb-brined turkey breast, bourbon-glazed ham, inexperienced beans, mashed potatoes, yams, Conecuh cornbread dressing and a dinner roll. Dessert decisions embrace home made chess pie or candy potato pie. Grownup pricing is $24.95 per individual and kids beneath 12 are $12.95 every. Reservations are required and might be made by calling 850-912-4856. For extra data, please go to www.fivesistersbluescafe.com.
Grand Marlin of Pensacola Seaside
- When: Nov. 23
- The place: Grand Marlin Pensacola Seaside, 400 Pensacola Seaside Blvd.
Pensacola Seaside’s picturesque Grand Marlin will probably be open Thanksgiving Day with a full menu, together with some specials priced a la carte. Reservations might be made by calling the restaurant at 850-677-9153.
This yr’s specials embrace:
- Pear salad: Discipline greens with walnuts, pears, blue cheese, balsamic French dressing ($14)
- Creamy mushroom and wild rice soup ($12)
- Roasted turkey plate: Contains butternut squash with streusel and marshmallows, whipped potatoes, inexperienced beans with caramelized shallots and almonds, herbed cornbread stuffing with sausage and apples, turkey gravy, cranberry orange relish ($37)
- Pumpkin pie with whipped cream ($10)
- Pecan pie with vanilla ice cream ($10)
Hilton Pensacola Seaside
- When: 11 a.m. to three:30 p.m., Nov. 23
- The place: Royal Palm Ballroom on the Hilton Pensacola Seaside
The Pensacola Seaside Hilton will probably be celebrating Thanksgiving this yr with a particular brunch within the resort ballroom. There will probably be all kinds of choices served buffet model, together with charcuterie, soup, salad, vegetable, carving and entrée stations. The carving station will probably be serving baked snapper, prime rib and ham. There can even be a Mediterranean station serving meals from the resort’s new restaurant, Salt. There will probably be a dessert station with an assortment of desserts, together with poached pairs, and a child’s station with kid-sized choices. There will probably be craft cocktails obtainable, an NFL Lounge for Thanksgiving Day video games and reside music within the lobby to get pleasure from whereas eating. Grownup tickets are $65 plus tax, with an choice so as to add bottomless champagne, mimosas and home wine for $10 per individual. Youngsters ages 6 to 12 are $25 plus tax. Youngsters 5 and beneath are free. Events of six or extra are topic to twenty% gratuity. Name 850-343-6791 to make a reservation.
- When: 11 a.m. to six p.m.
- The place: 400 S. Palafox St.
Jackson’s will probably be serving a full dinner menu together with a particular Thanksgiving plate ready by government chef Irv Miller. The Thanksgiving plate particular will embrace oven-roasted turkey, sliced and served alongside garlic buttered inexperienced beans, andouille and cornbread stuffing, Anjou pear and cranberry relish, Yukon gold and contemporary thyme whipped potatoes, roasted butternut squash and down-home gravy for $35 per individual.
Reservations are at the moment being taken and might be made by calling 850-469-9898. For extra data please go to www.jacksonsrestaurant.com
- When: 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The place: Restaurant NOLA, 523 E. Gregory St.
Downtown Pensacola’s Restaurant NOLA will probably be providing a Thanksgiving buffet on Thanksgiving Day solely. The buffet is reservation-only and reservations will probably be taken on a primary come, first served foundation. Reservations might be made by calling the restaurant at 850-466-2257. Grownup tickets are $34.99 with youngsters ages 5 to 10 for $12.99. This contains sodas and teas, no bar. Gratuity is just not included. Meals should be consumed on premise, no to-go containers.
The yr’s menu contains:
Rooster and andouille gumbo, boudin balls, butternut squash soup, salad bar, ambrosia, Watergate salad, carving station with Cajun fried turkey, ham, assorted sausages, peel and eat boiled shrimp, seven cheese mac and cheese, candy potato casserole, cornbread dressing with giblet gravy, inexperienced bean and artichoke casserole, soiled rice, corn casserole, dinner rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, shrimp and mirliton casserole, contemporary cranberry sauce, pecan pie, candy potato pie, bread pudding and carrot cake.
Scenic Hills Nation Membership
- When: 10 a.m. to three p.m.
- The place: Scenic Hills Nation Membership, 8891 Burning Tree Highway
Scenic Hills Nation Membership is inviting company in for the vacation with a buffet styled menu. The occasion is open to the general public, however reservations are required. Grownup tickets are $45 and kids beneath 12 are $20. Youngsters beneath 5 are free. Scenic Hills might be reached at 850-476-0380. The meals choices will probably be as follows:
- Continental: Artisanal cheese and charcuterie show, scenic salad with assorted dressings, pesto pasta salad, assorted contemporary melon, chipotle deviled eggs, peel and eat shrimp with cocktail sauce.
- Carving station: Rolls and cornbread muffins with butter, bourbon glazed ham carving station, sluggish roasted prime rib carving station with au jus and horseradish, cream herb roasted turkey breast with creole mustard and savory turkey gravy.
- Vacation basic sides and fixings: Contemporary cranberry relish, andouille and butternut squash, cornbread stuffing, Gulf oyster stuffing, savory turkey gravy, balsamic glazed bussel sprouts, garlic and chive mashed potatoes, inexperienced bean almondine, creamy corn and bacon casserole, bourbon candy potato mash, 5 cheese baked macaroni and honey glazed carrots.
- Sweets: Cranberry and pecan bread pudding with white chocolate sauce, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, key lime pie, chocolate chip cookies, fudge, brownies and blondies.