Wausau space restaurant well being inspections this month
Wausau Pilot & Evaluate
All through October, the Marathon County Well being Division performed a sequence of routine and follow-up inspections for varied native eating places to make sure compliance with well being codes. Listed below are the outcomes:
A&A Restaurant1702 Grand Ave., Wausau, 54403, routine inspection Oct. 6. Two violations:
- ProPower Quaternary Sanitizer is just not getting used in accordance with EPA registered label use directions and is at a focus larger than 400 PPM.
- Salmon is being improperly thawed. Fish will not be thawed in vacuum sealed packages.
Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill/Bar, 2221 Stewart Ave., Wausau, 54401, routine inspection Oct. 3. 5 violations:
- The Sink and Floor Sanitizer is just not getting used in accordance with EPA registered label use directions and is at 2258 PPM.
- The Individual in Cost (PIC) is just not monitoring correct sanitization strategies within the meals institution.
- The temperature gauges on the entrance of the dishwasher are stuffed with condensation and the wash and rinse temperatures will not be legible.
- Scoops within the spices weren’t saved with their handles prolonged.
- The roof leaks over the storage rack on the bottom of the cookline.
Ashley Tavern & Ballroom201100 County Highway X, Mosinee, 54455, routine inspection Oct. 27. No violations.
Burger King #4812, 6003 Enterprise Hwy 51, Schofield, 54476, follow-up inspection Oct. 10. One violation:
- The kitchen ground is lacking grout accumulating particles in between tiles. Wallpaper is detaching from wall in buyer space in facet part at the moment not getting used.
Chang’s Halfmoon Lake View Bar and Grill147707 Moon Lake Dr., Mosinee, 54455, routine inspection Oct. 25. Three violations:
- Restore the door seal on the 2 door cooler.
The Chatterbox Bar, 102 S 2nd Ave., Wausau, 54401, routine inspection, Oct. 12. No violations.
YES Bar, 244850 Porcupine Highway, Wausau, routine inspection, Oct. 10. One violation:
- There is no such thing as a service sink supplied in meals institution.
Eddie’s Bar, County Highway S, Athens, routine inspection, Oct. 4. One violation.
- Client advisory on menu is lacking. Meals supplied undercooked will not be asterisked.
Kountry Kitchen Katering, County Highway N, Colby, routine inspection, Oct. 4. No violations.
My Brother’s Place, 113 E. Clark St., Spencer, routine inspection, Oct. 17. No violations.
Nutz Deep II North, 103 E. Clark St., Spencer, routine inspection, Oct. 26. Three violations.
- Client advisory is lacking the disclosure assertion.
- Worker famous working in meals preparation/cooking space and not using a hair restraint.
- Biscuit & gravy combine was being improperly cooled. Gravy combine was in a plastic container. Gravy combine was pulled from cooler then transferred to 2 shallow metallic pans. (Corrected throughout inspection)
Papillon’s Pizza, 1041 Grand Ave., Rothschild, routine inspection, Oct. 26. 9 violations:
- Tzatziki Sauce within the SABA Sandwich Prep Desk was noticed chilly held at 47.2°F
- The Individual in Cost (PIC) is just not monitoring the handwashing actions of staff. Staff have been noticed washing arms in an unapproved sink.
- The Individual in Cost (PIC) is just not monitoring meals throughout chilly holding. That is concerning meals within the SABA Sandwich Prep Desk (Tzatziki Sauce – 47.2F) being noticed hotter than 41F.
- Staff have been noticed washing arms in an unapproved sink. Palms have been noticed being washed within the meals prep sink. Cleaning soap and paper towel have been faraway from this sink location through the inspection. We spoke with staff and so they agreed to not wash arms within the meals prep sink. (Corrected throughout inspection.)
- ABA Sandwich Prep Desk and the Dough Cooler will not be adequate in capability to carry meals at temperatures lower than 41F. Service was referred to as through the inspection.
- A field of reduce fires was noticed saved on the ground within the Stroll-in Freezer.
- Bins of mozzarella cheese have been saved on the ground of the walk-in cooler.
- The Pizza Prep Desk and the Server Cooler will not be outfitted with an integral or completely affixed thermometers.
- Lights positioned in kitchen will not be shatter resistant or shielded.
Ropa’s Chicago Fashion Pizza225670 Rib Mountain Drive, routine inspection, Oct. 31. 5 violations:
- Ranch dressing within the Stroll-in Cooler has exceeded its date mark. Ranch dressing was dated 10/24.
- Marinara sauce within the Stroll-in Cooler has exceeded its date mark. The marinara was dated 10/19.
- Squeeze bottles of ranch dressing and BBQ sauce within the Pizza Prep Cooler has exceeded its date mark. The ranch dressing and BBQ sauce have been dated 10/11.
- he Individual in Cost (PIC) has not supplied meals security coaching to staff on date marking and disposition of temperature management for security meals. That is concerning a number of meals objects that had exceeded 7 days in cooling gear.
- Frozen meals within the McCall Freezer will not be saved and maintained frozen. Cookie dough and different frozen meals have been comfortable on the outside. Name for restore.
Taco Bell #31834, 704 Grand Ave., Schofield, 54476, routine inspection Oct. 12. One violation.
- The sprayer wand for the ability soak sink must be changed. The metallic casing across the hose is damaged.
Wild Steer Diner, 214910 State Freeway 97, Stratford, 54484, routine inspection Oct. 3. Three violations.
- Pasta salad ready on October 2 was dated flawed. 7 days max. Corrected throughout inspection.
- Client advisory is lacking the disclosure assertion. Should determine objects that may be served undercooked (eggs). Menu is within the strategy of updating. Well being Division will overview menu.
- There is no such thing as a accepted or present licensed meals supervisor for this institution.
All data is courtesy of the Marathon County Well being Division.
Wish to sponsor this characteristic? Attain tens of 1000’s of readers along with your brand, identify and advert every time we publish. E mail email@example.com for particulars.